Tuesday 27 March 2012

Nelllie the elephant

So if you follow me on twitter you will know that I have been lusting after the elephant print dress AND the birdcage dress both of which are from Asos Curve.
On Sunday the lovely man from Hermes delivered my goods. The idea was to purchase one of the two and as I feel Asos Curve can be a little off-key with their sizing and how things can sometimes appear so different to how you see them on the site, I didn't know what to expect. However now I face the dilemma of actually liking both. Well, that isn't entirely true. I adore the elephant print dress. I've worn it today to go shopping and find myself looking at people to see if they are checking it out ...okay how self-obsessed am I? Be warned, I don't look great in these photos as I am extremely tired due to about 4 hours sleep - no idea why but hey an outfit post was long overdue. Also I tried to do some weird 'scrunching' thing with my hair that sometimes works but today not so much.





I wore the dress with leggings but it wasn't necessary as it's a pretty good length. Also I used a belt as the dress is a tad on the big side. This would be my only down point as the sleeve area is a huge hole which shows some of my bra so when I went out I chose to wear a cardigan on top but if you're happy with a bit of bra exposure then that's all good.

I'll try and post about the birdcage dress tomorrow as I need to make a decision about keeping it. I like it but to be honest it has one of those annoying cami's underneath it but hey when I post I'd love some feedback.

13 comments:

  1. OMG I must buy this now!!!! you rock it by the way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress looks so lovely on you! and the print is adorable i do love an animal print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cute! I love that its elephants on it! It looks great on! Especially like the peek-a-boob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this on you! I'm having a spending ban at the moment (just waiting for some pretty things to arrive, then will review finances after Easter I think. Might be lucky to get this in the Sale.

    The bird cage dress, I was going to place an order not so long ago, but talked myself out of the dress because of the cami and the strange dangly bits on the collar.

    Looking good here my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this. Especially on you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, so many lovely comments so quickly. Thanks all of you! It is a lovely dress and I kind of feel like I'm a little girl with a new party dress. Multiple mwahs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this dress on you Tracey! The print is super cute and the length looks great on you :)! Perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is sooooo cute! looks totally wonderful on you luv! ^^<3 love the print. little elephants. adorable! ^^<3 great dress! definately a keeper! ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! Have been lusting after this and the bird cage one. Can't wait to see you in that too and then I might make a purchase :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO adorable! I love that dress, and might have ordered it myself. ;)

    www.diyfatshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the print!

    It looks amazing on you!

    x

    theonlywayistoni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look beautiful in that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for more fab comments - ok Asos Curve should start to charge me comission NOW!lol xXx

    ReplyDelete