There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Random things about moi......
1. I like reality TV, the trashier the better (well maybe not Geordie Shore.. .that seems to go just too far).
2. I have lived and worked abroad. Two summers spent on summer camps in the USA when I was 18 and 19. I also spent 14 months living and working in Niigata, Japan. Best times of my life and I highly recommend it to anyone. Get out of your comfort-zone just for a bit.
3. I was once married for 14 months, it didn't work out. Although I'm engaged again now and we have a gorgeous daughter I'm not in any huge rush to do it again.
4. Being a mum is incredibly hard with not many rewards and not much gratitude. The lack of sleep is also a killer... but it's also the best thing I ever did!
5. I hate turkish delight.
6. I get awful bedhead - seriously Russell Brand has NOTHING on this mop.
7. I would love to be able to bake. Fairy cakes and muffins are about my limit.
8. I can be a mardy cow sometimes.
9. I love curry, any type of curry - Indian, Japanese, Thai...
10. I hope that when I can financially afford it to visit my sister in Melbourne.
11. I live by the motto 'there is always someone else worse off than you'.
1. Who was your first ever crush, real or celebrity?
It was either the guy who played The Karate Kid or Putsy from Happy Days. Please don't judge me!
2. What sort of sweets would you eat if you could only eat one kind?
The sweets that I love I always gorge and end up feeling sick but it has to be Haribo - not those horrible fizzy ones, just your regular fried eggs, hearts and rings.
3. Books are my favouritest thing in the whole world. What was your childhood favourite that you’d pass onto a child?
Without a doubt Shirley Hughes Alfie books, Teagan and I adore them and 9 times out of 10 an Alfie story will be her choice of bedtime book.
4. What do you eat/drink when you go to the cinema?
Pic n mix ..nom nom and coke
5. Do you have a particular passion for any cause, in other words, what would you happy protest for?
I guess if I had spare money I would support charity's that support premature baby care like Tommy's or Ickle Pickles it's close to my heart as Teagan was premature 5 weeks premature and low birth weight so I will always appreciate what the nurses did for her in special care.
6. What is the last song you got stuck in your head?
The cheesy haribo advert song 'squidgy, squidgy baby....new supermix' teagan and I always sing this.
7. Are you a weekly shopper or a quick flit round to chuck stuff in your basket?
I do a weekly shop but usually forget something or another
8. If you had a time machine, and could go back into your own personal time-line without causing a rip in the very fabric of time, what would you change that you’ve already done?
Nothing, everything happens for a reason no matter how difficult.
9. What is the one item you don’t own, can’t afford but would give anything to have?
I think I'd quite like a Kindle
10. What’s the one book you say you’ve read but you really havent?
Lol - seriously I've never done this. I did A-Level English Lit and I remember some girls saying they'd read Pride & Prejudice when they hadn't. They had just watched the Colin Firth TV version as it was on at the same time.
11. Tell me a secret. Honest, I wont tell.
I watched the Tulisa sex tape...kinda wish i hadn't though ...hold that, can this be my answer to question 8???
Here are my 11 questions....
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would it be and why?
3. If you were brave enough what or who's hairstyle would you rock?
4. shoes, handbags or jewellery? Your favourite and why...
5. What kind of drunk are you? i.e aggressive, merry...
6. What are your top three favourite songs of all time
7. Something you learnt from your mother is....
8. What book do you wish you had written?
9. Can you speak any other languages?
10. Something you really want to do before you die is...
11. Prince Harry or Prince William - who is the hottest and why?
The person I am passing this on to is the lovely Ms Moon one of my favourite bloggers and all round nice people. x