Sunday 22 April 2012

Unleash the animal within

I'm a firm believer in that animal print is never out of fashion. I think it depends on how it is worn and what it is accessorised with as to whether you look Bet Lynch or bang-tidy! Recently I have seen some beautiful fatshionistas rocking the animal print in many different ways Laura and her lovely pumps, Charlotte and her peplum top and not forgetting Mhairi in her gorgeous Bettie Page number.

I've seen a couple of fabulous animal print plus-size pieces courtesy of New Look which are definitely on my wish list.


I think my favourite of the two is the Maxi dress and at £22.99 I think it's a real steal. So are you an animal print lover or hater? xXx

5 comments:

  1. Ooo yeah been seeing animal prints a lot lately. Again. They do tend to pop up quite often ne. ^^d
    Not for me personally, never been my thing.
    (Guess I was traumatized by some horrid shirts my mum wore in the 80s and later my ex bf trying to be rock n roll xD)
    but there are people who make it look GORGEOUS! ^^d Have a great week hun! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on this! I need to own both these! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooooooooooovvvee animal print! But I have so much of it, I need to stop myself buying anymore! ;)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following your blog & i love it.
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true

    follow back please?
    thank you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to be a hater.. nowadays a LOVER! :D!

    ps. We still need to do the scarf-thing! Tweet/email me when/if you want to do it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete